5 Questions To Ask Your Virtual Event Producer – new
Your Virtual Event Producer is your business partner – you are in this together!
During the initial conversation stage, it is important to ask questions and discuss goals and visions for your event.
Here are 5 questions to ask your Virtual Event Producer:
1. What are main objectives to consider when designing my virtual summit?
Examine target goals such as revenue, audience reach, visibility as an industry leader, etc.
2. Which platform do you suggest would work best for my type of virtual event?
Consider virtual platform options that best fit your needs and vision.
3. Considering the platform and keeping my event goals in mind, should my virtual event be LIVE?
Determine if the event will be live, pre-recorded, or a combination of both.
4. What is the ideal number of speakers for my event?
Discuss the number of speakers participating, while keeping in mind that this will impact the length of the event, both by hours and days.
5. Being that this is a virtual experience, what tools will be used for attendee engagement?
Brainstorm what attendee engagement will look like pre, during & post-event. Don’t be afraid to get creative!